How To Cook Chicken Soup With Stock Fish And Smoked Fish
The delight of every dining table is good meal. If your table has been sort of boring with meals and your family are getting tired of the normal soups, why not try chicken soup with stock fish and smoked fish? Yummy...Your mouth is already watery thinking about this meal. We have the best recipe for this meal for you.
Knorr seasoning cubes
Mint leaves, Utazi, Uziza or washed bitter leaves.
1. After washing already cut pieces of chicken, dry fish and stock fish, put chicken in pot to boil with salt to taste, onions and Knorr seasoning cubes.
2. Adding stock fish, smoked fish to chicken.
3. Add fresh pepper to the mixture.
4. Add water and allow to simmer for a few minutes.
5. Add the Mint leaves, Utazi, Uziza or washed bitter leaves.
Chicken soup with stock fish and dry fish can be served with boiled rice, spaghetti, and macaroni. It can also be served with swallow (Semolina, wheat, garri, pounded yam), to enjoy this dish with swallow, thicken with pounded yam or thickener of your choice.
2 years ago